If MQM workers don’t reform themselves, they will lose me: Altaf Hussain

By Sizzling LEO on Friday, May 24, 2013 with 0 comments

LONDON: If my party workers fail to reform themselves, they will lose me as their leader forever, said Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain said on Friday.



Altaf was speaking to members of the interim Rabita Committee and other party workers.

“I never taught MQM workers to take bribes, be corrupt or put undue pressure on people for favours,” he said.

Addressing the issue of his stay away from home, Altaf told his party members that his family members went abroad to save their lives.

He said his family worked hard while living in a foreign land.

Delving more into his family and political affairs, the MQM chief said he never favoured his family with gains from his political movement.

“I did not give party tickets to my relatives in elections,” he added.

Category: Pakistan , Politics

POST COMMENT

0 comments:

Post a Comment